This is where I will be sharing additional information as I prepare for the Trans-American Trail.I will be departing during the week of July 15, 2013 from Tennessee after attending the RoadRUNNER Maggie Valley Event.
If anyone else is riding the TAT at that time, please drop me a message. Currently from TN to CO I am going it solo. I have a few riders who are connecting with me when I start the second half of the trip around August 9th (from CO to OR).
In the meantime, be sure to checkout the newly update Trans-American Trail Website, complete with GPS Downloads! Sam has also provided a great checklist for what to take on the ride. It is worth downloading if you do any type of adventure riding!
Also stay tuned. My RideTracker app is almost ready for beta. It is a great tool for planning your ride and for tracking all the details of your adventure.
- Take photos mapped to your location
- Track receipts
- Enter coordinates manually or using your phones location services
- Import popular routes from many popular formats or even simply excel spreadsheets
- Share your rides and photos
- Export your planned rides to your GPS of choice
- Create Printable Roll Tapes or use it in Roll Tape Mode
If you are interested in Beta Testing the RideTracker app send me an email and I will get you added to the list ASAP. No Spam. The truth is, I don’t have enough time to send SPAM so you can be assured your email is safe and you will only receive app related information.